Thursday, October 2, 2008

Top 5 Halloween movies to Forget

5. The Swamp Thing- It really can't get worse then this. Half man half swamp, Swamp thing battles evil corporations who pollute the environment. You might have seen the recent remake "An Inconvenient Truth" were swamp thing was played by Al Gore.
4.Vampire in Brooklyn- Sad, but this might have been Ed murphy's best work not drawn as a jackass.
3. POWDER- I would love if this movie disappeared. But to be fair, I would love if every Jeff Goldblum movie disappeared.

2. Leprechaun- ALL of them! I don't think any one was too surprises about this anyone.
1.The Craft- The only reason this made the list was because Chels kept getting pissed and saying "They're doing it all wrong" as we watched the movie. Sooo... I think for my sake, this movie should just go away.

1 comment:

Aaron Smith said...

Swamp Thing rocks! We'll have to check out Leprechan. Who needs kids that sleep in their own bed anyway ;)