Sunday, October 12, 2008

Happy Birthday To Me?!

As Pops stated, Friday was my Birthday. :) I don't like presents or actual attention on my BDay. A perfect Birthday to me is just spending time with family and friends having fun, but that's never enough for K. ;) And even though we told each other that our big trip to San Diego was celebration for both our Birthdays this year (I'm late on posting about that) :(, he decided to do a little bit more... and by a little bit I mean a lot! He got "us," as he described it, tickets to the homecoming BYU Cougars vs. New Mexico game!!! I'm only posting pics on the game, but I also have to mention that since K doesn't do anything small he did everything he could to make the whole weekend all about football! We went and saw The Express (football movie if you don't know) on Friday night, then Saturday morning we went to my 11yr old nephews football game, and then he took me shopping to buy gloves, head and neck warmer, and reusable hand warmers before the game. And last but not least our seats were on the 40 yard line and the 24th row!


This is the only way to describe my excitement of being at a Cougars game!

Look at all that blue.

The fall mountains made for a beautiful back drop


See that guy behind us with tinted classes and ear warmers? Him and his buddy gave us high fives for every touchdown and great play by the cougars. True fans just like us! ;)

Not the final score, but they still won 21 to 3!

K is always amazing to me and he made the whole weekend perfect! Thanks Babesa, Love your guts!

5 comments:

Mycket said...

That's my idea of a perfect weekend, too. Happy belated birthday, Chels

Ash said...

I'm in love with you two...You both give me hope! Maybe my cold, heart of darkness will find love too :)

Unknown said...

You guys are soooo cute!!!!! It sounds like it was a GREAT time!!

Vic Hubbard said...

Sorry, I can't keep my identities straight:(

Kyle Peterson said...

It looks like a ball (literally). Pops you sure do know how to spoil Chellor. You guys are true blue!