Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Tiger Blood Snowcones, FALSE ADVERTISMENT!

This is bull crap! If a company advertises a product and then that company fails to produce that product, is this not false advertising? A Snow cone shack in Orem, UT proudly boasts they only use fresh ingredients and they use NO preservatives.
(The following story is based on actual events)
Well you could only imagine how shocked and surprised the prepubescent teenagers, working behind the counter, were when I asked to see their tigers and what they call a "silver fox". When they just jiggled at me, I promptly slammed my open palms down on the counter and demanded to speak with the manager. Thus making the "Summer Sno" shack the third snow cone shack to file with-straining orders against me. Forth if you count the Ice cream man and his truck.

So, If want a great tasting, and super refreshing snow cone, the "Summer Sno" shack is awesome, but as for me, I'm boycotting them until I see a tiger!


3 comments:

Chellor said...

I'm glad i'm dating you crazy man!

Vic Hubbard said...

I'm you with you K.

Real tiger's blood snowcones are the best! I get sooooo mad when they try to pass off some other kind of blood.
Don't they realize some of us know the difference!?!

Chellor said...

Oh Vic, I thought they were just tricking us Utahan. I'm sorry to hear this outlandish behavior is going on in you neck of the woods as well. :(