Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Aligators and Big Screen TVs...

I knew Pops would love this...

As I was searching the internet for nothing related to this I stumbled upon this picture:











"What the...???" I thought to myself and immediately started trying to find answers to this questionable picture. After much searching I finally found my answers! Turns out:

a state trooper found a six foot alligator in the back seat of a burglary suspect's car early Saturday morning 4/12/08. "

Here's the gator Snatcher:










"The trooper told Eyewitness News that William Johnson found the gator in the road near Angleton and loaded it up into his Buick Regal, then broke into a house in Brazoria.

DPS Trooper Steve Stanfield explained, "From my understanding, he tried to get a big screen TV out of the house. He couldn't get it in the car by himself, so he recruited a neighbor, who, when he saw the alligator, dropped the TV and said, 'Alright, I ain't got nothing to do with it.'"

But don't worry everybody, the gator was released back into the wild unharmed.











I wonder if the guy ever fit the TV in his car!?

3 comments:

Kjerstin said...

Who drives down the road and picks up a gator? Honestly, do you drive past a gator and see it doesn't have a collar and licence so you pick it up? The answer to that question is yes, yes you do.

Pops said...

YOU THINK A GATOR IS BAD, YOU SHOULD HAVE SEE CHELLOR WHEN SHE SAW A SPIDER IN THE CAR!
As we were driving through Orem one night, Chelsi saw a super small spider crawling across the sun visor. She quietly started to panic, and tried not to display any signs of the complete horror racing through her mind. With her teeth tightly clamped together she said, through her teeth, and in a low and stern voice, "PLEASE GET THE SPIDER!" When I realized what she was talking about, I thought it would be funnier to just flip the visor down, forcing the spider to land in her lap. Oh BOY...was I ever wrong. Chelsi's quiet panic attack became extremely vocal with screaming and yelling. As Chelsi is unbuckling her seat belt with one hand, she was taking every opportunity to hit me with her other hand. As Chelsi leaped into the back seat to avoid any possible spider contact, it was just then she discovered that it was a lot easier to start kicking me versus continuing to hit me (all while she is continuing to scream). As I was getting pummeled to death, I look over to see all the cars around us in the intersection rolling with laughter. They had obviously seen Chelsi's stunt devil dive in the back seat, and they were enjoying watching Chelsi smack me around.

The moral of this this story is... Chelsi still owes me an apology.

LOVE YA BABE!

Chellor said...

I never thought it would come to this babe... but you better sleep with one eye open from now on!