Saturday, July 19, 2008

Spanish Fork... No. Payson... Maybe

Pops and I have some of the greatest friends in the whole world. I mean that. I'll fight ya if you try to tell me otherwise! We don't get to see all of them nearly as much as we both would like to, but when we do we savor every moment of it! ...even if part of the time is spent at Cold Stone in Spanish Fork.













I love Rob because he talks about sports and politics with the same unfathomable enthusiasm and knowledge and I love Kah Jerst because she tries to not be annoyed and pissed off in long lines of high school kids when anything chocolate/candy/ice cream is involved just like myself.

And we love them both combined because they have committed their love in the form of doorknobs on their front door.





















Two of them means they are really in love!

2 comments:

Kjerstin said...

Wow, bad picture!! And yes, I'm sorry, Payson is so much different than Spanish Fork and it's so annoying having to deal with all those kids!!! ARG!!!

Yeah, well we will see how long before we can get the house re-keyed and then the two door knobs will be gone!! It really has been a constant topic of conversation with anyone who walks through our doors. I almost don't want to get rid of them, but the time will come!!

gouda said...

So in other words Cold Stone dates with doorknob friends?

Sounds like a Vegas experience to me!