Sunday, July 27, 2008

I miss K... look at his silly dog!

I completely and totally miss K... He's only been gone for 2 days and I feel like in about 2 minutes I might start walking in circles not knowing what else to do. Sickening I know. To help take my mind of things my friend and I watched 3 movies today. It's helped a little.

Also what has helped is looking at silly pictures of K's princess of a dog.













She is also very talented at looking sad and lonely for attention.



What does this have to do with me missing K, you ask? ...nothing... that's the point. :)

3 comments:

Vic Hubbard said...

So, where's Kendall off to? He's got a lot of nerve leaving you to watch his dog!

Chellor said...

I know Vic! How dare he leave me! :) (it's not like i leave him every other week!) I got to go back east to visit my great gma so it's only fair... But boy how i miss him!

Chellor said...

Oh sorry he went to see a friend in texas