Thursday, July 10, 2008

BOLD FACE LIES!

I thought it was about time I confronted the lies C-bass has been spreading about me in a recent post . These malicious half truths have become quite ubiquitous, and I assure you they are completely unfounded!

First off, Janna is no angel! She is always the sinister sibling that has that one ice cube always ready to put down the back of your shirt. Once she slides the ice cube down your back, she then places her hand over the ice cube, pressing it into to your back, and in the most obnoxious voice ask "whats wrong? You okay?, You don't look okay". To others this might look like a loving sister trying to help her brother. Well this is bull crap! The real reason her hand is on your back, is to help her judge what your reaction is going to be. When you turn to pummel her, she uses her hand on your to push off of you to get a running head start. Janna deserves what ever she gets. The only thing I'm guilty of... is teaching her everything she knows.

Then there is Chellor.
My therapist told me that he's proud of me that I will finally able to talk about this and let the true healing process begin. I have kept this bottled up for so long. I'm so tired of hiding the bruises and and making excuses for her. To set the record straight, I don't walk into doors or fall down a lot. Ever since we started dating, Chellor has picked on me, abused me, and used me as her own sick and twisted game of"king of the mountain". When I have had enough and have tried to wallop on her she'll say, "stop, stop, stop, stop... I'm sweet" like it was an excuse for her actions. Well that's bull crap too! I even think Chels is the one giving Janna the ice cubes!

Come on... If you poke a bear long enough, are you REALLY that surprise you get mauled to death? While yes it is true, I'm the same size as a small pachyderm (according to the scale and charts at Hogle Zoo), that doesn't mean I don't have feelings too.

I really glad to finally get that out. I feel so much better now.

10 comments:

Chellor said...

Well played K... well played

Vic Hubbard said...

LOLOL!!!! That's hilarious K. I'll try to have more compassion for you in the future and not be swayed by the lies and manipulations of the press. By the way, you should've been here for the dust storm we had roll through my part of the "Evergreen State" last night. I have to vacuum off the porch tomorrow morning!

The O'Briens said...

I too, apologize for being to quick to believe the lies. Sorry Pops.

The O'Briens said...

Robby already commented, but I have to tell you that I laughed my head off at these posts. You guys are so funny!

Kyle Peterson said...

wow this ordeal is getting a little out of control. I have seen both sides of the abuse and I don't know where I stand. Maybe I'm on the fence. The only advice I can give is maybe the bear should go into hybernation for a couple days until things cool off.

Kjerstin said...

You said you burned yourself with a magnigine glass when I asked about the burn marks on your arms! Those were really cigarette burns weren't they?

Just remember Pops, its not your fault. You didn't do anything to deserve the beatings.

Chellor said...

You all are completely unbelievable!!! I wasn't even saying that he was beating ME and I get the back lash?! Wow... I know who my real friends are... that's right, I have none!

Pops said...

HOLY CRAP CHELLOR! Your are such a BOOB. No one is picking you or choosing sides, they're just connecting the dots. The years of unexplained bruises, and deep emotional scares are just now starting to show.
Everyone one knows I'm a "Teddy Bear" and I can do no wrong. (Minus those few "questionable" years in my youth). But I have paid my debt to society and now I'm nearly perfect in every way. :)

Chellor said...

Love you pops! ;)

Mycket said...

HILARIOUS!