Saturday, June 28, 2008

It's business, it's business time!

Chellor is coming home! Honestly, it's about dang time. For me, it's nothing short of a miracle that I'm able to survive the entire week when she leaves me here to fend for myself. Although I am truly amazed at what I'm able to learn about myself while she's gone. For example, I've learned my jokes don't seem to be as funny when she's not around. Not that she always laughs at my jokes, but I miss her having to roll her eyes, and under her breath, mumble "Oh, brother". I have also learned that I depend on Chels for my sense of fashion. I have found that it's embarrassing when I arrive at work to have my co-workers comment,"Are you wearing your little brother's shirt?", or "COOL,I didn't know they even still made Jenco pants". Needless to say, but I'm Über excited that she's coming home today.


After watching this story on the Golden-fronted Bowerbird, I came up with a view ideas of my own to impress Chellor when she returns.
  • First- Clean my apartment: It's incredible what my Orrick, and a little Pledge can do to spruce up the place.
  • Second-Stock my apartment with all of her favorite things: M&Ms, Diet coke, Stephenie Meyer "trash novels", and at least one picture of Jason Statham.
  • Third- Practice my dance moves and get ready to strut my stuff. This one is going to be a little tougher. One of the other things I have learned about myself while she's been gone, is a man of my caliber (size) should NEVER, EVER shimmy, it always turns out looking like a truffle shuffle. Also since I think the Haka might scared her off, this leaves me very few options. So I have decided to work on my incredible moonwalking skills before for she gets back.
I'll let you know how it all turns out. Welcome home Chellor, I missed you!

No comments: