Saturday, June 28, 2008

He really does love me!

I would like everyone to know that Pops held true to his plans. I walked into his very clean apt., sat on the couch and within 30 seconds there was a cold diet coke, my own pack of peanut M&Ms, and even a picture of... yes... JASON STATHOM. (now of course I'll have to watch him in action in The Transporter. You all know the scene with him rolling around in the grease then using the bike pedals for balance, stability and to kick the big overbearing guy's butt..... mmmm) Oh what was i saying... :)

For real though he even did the head bob scoot across the floor dance for me! of course I thought he was sick from our sushi dinner, but it was sweet all the same. I've missed him all week long and he really made my coming home special. Love ya babesa

1 comment:

dallins said...

Hi guys! We have missed you guys a ton! What the heck! Your blog is the funniest thing we have ever read! Oh, yeah, pops, Bart didn't appreciate that you didn't think he could hold his own in korea!:) I thought it was funny! We miss you and you really need to hang out with us sometime!!