Saturday, June 6, 2009

Pat's BBQ in SLC!

There's a great little BBQ joint up in SLC punk called PAT'S B.B.Q. Kendall had been wanting to go there for the longest time so finally one day he just made the trip up and we met for lunch.

I've never been to the south, but this was a sampling of what I imaging the the South feels like.

Great live guitar and harmonica music from a man with a very cool raspy voice


Cute old men up in the corner of the joint just enjoying the scenery like he's been going there for 50 years
Oh and the food.... oh the food.
I was full for a week!

6 comments:

Skoot D said...

I swear I saw someone that looked just like Pops at the Stihl Timbersports Series this last weekend!! I was hoping to see him again after catching that first glance, but it didn't happen!!

I hope ALL is well with you two!!

MY...LY!!!

Skoot D

skootoosh.blogspot.com

Chellor said...

It probably was Pops, Skoot. We go to that every year and you better believe we were there on Sat! This year we actually spent a lot of time watching the dog dock jumping competition so that's probably why you didn't see us again :)

Skoot D said...

Them Splash Dogs were pretty sweet!!! That's where I started my day!! I figured my nephew would like that the mostest...& he DID!!! One of the dogs jumped 24' 9"!!!! AMAZING!!!!!

Kandas said...

Hey look I found you!! It was so good to see you the other night! It really has been FOREVER! I am going to let you know when club is next and hopefully you can come!

Mycket said...

postsomethingpostsomethingpostsomething

Kyle Peterson said...

That seriously looks so amazing!! How in the heck did you hear about this place? Can we please go there next time we're in town?