Friday, October 10, 2008

5 Favorite Urban Legends (Dark and scary, not for little ones)

It's been a really long time since I found my self scared listening to a ghost story, or watching a scary movie, and especially not while I was attending a haunted house. I don't know if I'm wired different but instead of getting scared I actually get really upset, and kinda of violently angry. Several years ago I watched "The ring", and "The Grudge" all in the same night. If you're familiar with these movies you'll know the evil female ghost looks very similar in both movies. Later that night I dreamt, at least I think I was dreaming that she appeared next to my bed and pulled on my arm really hard. I was so pissed at her. I just remember grabbing her by the hair and pummeling her! I remember punching, kicking and kneeing her until she crawled out of my room. When I woke the next morning I thought to myself "WOW, that was weird", then I notice how bad my hands were hurting. I don't know if I just punched my bed or my head board but both my hands seriously hurt. That probably was the last time I actually felt really scared, because I didn't know what was true and what was a dream. (true story)
The reason I even mention this story is because the truer the story is, the more you'll able to believe in it. The more you believe, the more you be able to be scared.

The following list is of 5 actual and true stories (Urban legends) .

5. Body under the bed
4. Do you trust your Babysitter?
3.Buried Alived
2. Kidney Thieves
1. Check Your back seat

1 comment:

Brit 2 the Max said...

Creepy creepers. My heart is beating a little faster after reading those. They are scary. I hope that they aren't true.